Back to School
- Back-to-School Information
- 2022-2023 Back to School Annual Data Verification
- Handbooks & Agreements
- School Nutrition
- Bus Routes and Transportation
- School Fees
Please visit the Back-to-School web page for your child's school for information. If you have questions, please contact the school administrative assistant listed below.
Ben Franklin Elementary (4K-2)
Mary Beth Herman: email@example.com
Wed. August 17, 3:30 p.m. - 6 p.m.
|Shady Lane Elementary (4K-2)||Cecilia Phillipp: firstname.lastname@example.org||Wed. August 17, 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Riverside Elementary (3-5)||Melissa Rossi: email@example.com||Thurs. August 18, 3:30 p.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Valley View Elementary (3-5)||Deb Mattson: firstname.lastname@example.org||Tues. August 16, 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.|
|North Middle School (6-8)||Jen Mason: email@example.com||Wed., August 24, 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Menomonee Falls High School (9-12)||Jennifer Watzka: firstname.lastname@example.org||Tues. August 2, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. and|
Tues. August 9, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
New and returning student information must be verified each school year through our PowerSchool Parent Portal which will open August 15-26, 2022. When you receive notification that the data verification portal is open, please login to your PowerSchool Parent Portal, scroll down and click on the Annual Data Verification icon located on the left side menu. Please complete the verification separately for each student.
Annual Data Verification includes:
- Verifying and updating contact information
- Updating Annual Health History
- Reviewing updated district handbooks, and agreements
- Pay school fees
If you are having trouble or do not have your PowerSchool Parent Portal set up, please email your child's school.
For the past two years, students have received free breakfast and free lunch with funding provided through USDA COVID-19 waivers. These waivers expired on the last day of school in June. To help families transition back to paid meals, Menomonee Falls School Nutrition Department will be providing free breakfast for one additional school year, or until appropriated funds are exhausted.
For the 2022-23 school year, the student meal prices will be as follows:
- Breakfast - free
- Milk - $.40
- Lunch Fees
The school nutrition department has been working on implementing a new software system, Titan, over the summer. Our goal is to have the implementation complete for the Back-to-School Fairs. Please click here to sign into the new software system and set up family accounts. As we are setting up the new software, we are in the process of transferring remaining balances from family accounts and setting up online payment capabilities. Current family balances should be entered into Titan prior to the beginning of the new school year.Once online payment capabilities are in place, payments to meal accounts can be made by check or cash at Back to School registration, in payment drop boxes at each school or in the lunch lines during the school year. Please include your students’ name and school ID with any payment submitted.
Lunch will be no charge for families qualifying for free price meals.Lunch will be $.40 for a family qualifying for reduced priced meals. Please take a few minutes to complete the Free & Reduced Price Meal Application to see if you qualify. The application provides more than just free lunch, it may also reduce your registration fees; increase district funding to support student education; discount AP, ACT, and SAT testing fees; and assist with scholarship opportunities and college application costs.
We look forward to continuing to provide students with convenient and healthy meals. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions about SDMF School Nutrition Programs.
Click here for more information regarding Free & Reduced Meal program. This program provides critical funding that benefits all students, and is not limited to just meals.
Bus routes are available to view on line starting in mid August. Please visit our Transportation Section on the website.
The login and password for the online Versa Trans system to view bus routes is your home phone number with no dashes. (ex. 2622558484).
The School District of Menomonee Falls now provides parents with an easy and secure way to make student fee payments online. Parents may pay with a debit or credit card, or with ECheck for all your school fees - including optional fees like yearbook, parking, music rental and more. Click on the fee payment portal button below.
1. Visit fallsschools.org/parents and click on FEE PAYMENT
2. Click on STUDENT REGISTRATION FEES. (DO NOT login to the Quick Web Checkout)
3. Login with your PowerSchool Parent Portal credentials. If you have forgotten your username or password, you will need to visit the PowerSchool Parent Portal on our webpage and recover those items, then return to pay fees.
4. Select your students and school fees to pay. Select each item to add to cart.
5. Click Continue Shopping to add additional fees - like yearbook, parking, music fees, etc - from the web store if needed.
6. When all fees are in your shopping cart, proceed to checkout.
7. You will be asked to login into or create a REVTRAK account. This is to ensure your payment information is secure. If you have paid fees online before, you should already have an account created. Logging to RevTrack will only be necessary the first time you use system this year. Going forward, your RevTrak credentials will be linked to your PowerSchool Parent login credentials for a single sign on process.
If would like to pay your fees by cash or check, you may do so at the Back to School registration events or in your school office. For assistance with fees, please contact the school office.
- If a student tests positive for COVID-19, they must stay home for at least five days and be isolated from others in their home.
- When counting days for COVID-related illness, please start with Day 0 as the symptom date, or if the student doesn't have symptoms, the positive test date (the day the test was taken). Then, count from zero through five.
- If after the five days the student is fever-free for 24 hours without medication, and symptoms are improving, or there never were symptoms, isolation can end after day five and they can return to school on day six.
- Consistent with CDC guidelines, students are advised to wear a high-quality mask through day 10.
- If the student is still not feeling well and/or has a fever after five days, they should remain home until they feel well enough to return to school.
- If your child was exposed to COVID-19 and tested negative, it is recommended that they wear a high-quality mask for 10 days from the date of exposure.