Back to School
New for 2019-2020 - Back to School Registration will be Completed Online
In an effort to streamline the back to school process and cut down on paper forms, registration for families will take place online through the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Registration will begin in August and parents will be notified via email with instructions for logging in and registering their child for the school year. Computers will be available at the Back to School Registration nights if you are unable to register before that date.
Please log into the PowerSchool Parent Portal and click on the annual re-registration icon on the left side menu.
Are you a new student that has not yet enrolled into the district? Click here for new enrollments.
Visit your school's Back-to-School webpage for complete details and instructions.
Back to School Registration:
- Ben Franklin Elementary (4K - 2nd): Thurs, Aug 22nd, 3:00 - 7:00 p.m
- Shady Lane Elementary (4K - 2nd): Wed, Aug 14th, 2:00 - 7:00 p.m
- Riverside Elementary (3rd - 5th): Wed, Aug 21st, 3:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- Valley View Elementary (3rd - 5th): Tues, Aug 13th, 3:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- North Middle School - (6th - 8th): Tues, Aug 20, 4:00 - 8:00 p.m. or Wed August 21, 8:00 a.m. - Noon
- Menomonee Falls High School -
- 9th - 10th grade: Mon, Aug 19, 2:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- 11th - 12th grade: Tues, Aug 20, 9:00 - 2:00 p.m
- or Wed, Aug 28 - 8 a.m. - Noon