SDMF Forward Together
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate the unknown timeframe of the COVID-19 situation. The SDMF will assess event cancellations and communicate information with you as soon as decisions are made. If you have questions about a specific school event, please call your child’s school.
Archived updates are posted in the Communication Archive below.
January 29, 2021
As COVID-19 concerns continue to evolve around the world, we will consistently monitor the situation and take direction from the Waukesha County Health and Human Services Department and the CDC. Waukesha County Health and Human Services Department currently identifies Visit the CDC webpage for additional information about COVID-19.
We will continue to provide families and staff with updates on COVID-19, and share additional information or guidelines provided by public health officials. Thank you for your support and partnership as we work together to maintain a healthy learning environment.
The Centers for Disease Control recommends the following ways to minimize the spread of respiratory viruses.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing. If you use a tissue, throw it in the trash.
- Routinely clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Reporting a Positive COVID-19 Result
To report a positive COVID-19 result or for questions specific to exposure, quarantine, or isolation, please email Covidemail@example.com, and one of our school nurses will follow-up with you. Please wear a mask, practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet, avoid large gatherings, wash your hands frequently, and stay home when feeling sick.