Follow the School District of Menomonee Falls on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
The School District of Menomonee Falls reserves the right to delete all comments that do not follow the SDMF social media guidelines below. We also reserve the right to ban users who violate these guidelines, including Board Policy 512 HARASSMENT OF EMPLOYEES PROHIBITED. Our intention is not to deprive any person of his or her right to freedom of expression, but to maintain a safe, harassment-free environment for our students and staff.
Postings and comments must not violate district policies or Internet safety guidelines. Nor will page administrators allow comments on page postings that:
1. Contain abusive, hateful, racial, defamatory or inappropriate language or statements.
2. Suggest or encourage illegal activity.
3. Are of commercial nature (i.e. advertisements, solicitations)
4. Violate copyright and fair use laws. Please give credit where it is due and recognize the source when publishing other's content.
5. Do not show consideration for the privacy of others, including identifying students or staff members.
6. Contain political campaign messages, including support or opposition of ballot measures or political candidates.
7. Are considered likely to offend or provoke others.
8. Are not factual. Please be accurate and verify your facts before you post.
9. Are repeatedly posted comments.
We strive to communicate about urgent issues and respond to inquiries from our community in a timely manner, but please note that our social media accounts are not monitored 24/7. If you have an emergency or are in crisis, please call 911. Please contact principals, teachers, staff members and the School Board directly as we are not equipped to forward messages to individuals through social media.
The School District of Menomonee Falls supports efforts to involve students in optional activities that have social, recreational, or educational value and may occasionally share posts promoting such activities from third parties on our social media channels. It is our policy to only share information about programs/services from non-profit organizations that pertain to children and/or education. Information shared is at the discretion of the school district. Posts shared promoting non-district sponsored activities will be indicated as such.