All current openings are listed on the Wisconsin Education Career Access Network (WECAN).
If you are under the age of 16, you'll also need a work permit.
The following items are required to obtain a work permit:
- The minor's birth certificate or baptismal certificate with date of birth
- The minor's original social security card or letter from Social Security Administration
- Signed letter from employer explaining job duties and hours of work
- Signed permission from parent
- $10 permit fee payable by cash or check only
- Please note the minor must be present to be issued a permit!
By law, the $10 fee for the permit must be reimbursed to the minor by the employer at the end of the first pay period.
Not finding a position we are currently hiring for but have a unique talent, business, or other idea for a class? We are always looking for new and exciting programs and classes to add to our catalog. Complete a course proposal form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org and a supervisor will reach out to discuss your proposal. Please note: proposals are considered in conjunction with the development of our seasonal brochures. For Summer courses (June-August) please contact us prior to February 1st, for Fall courses (September-December) prior to June 1st, and for Winter courses (January-May) prior to October 1st.