The School District of Menomonee Falls has been named a Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel for five years in a row.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's annual Top Workplaces program recognizes Milwaukee-area businesses based solely on employee feedback gathered through a survey which measures several aspects of workplace culture, including alignment, execution, and connection, just to name a few.
Human Resources is here to assist you with any needs focused around benefits, retirement, hiring and more.
- Are there open office hours?
- How does HR serve the School District of Menomonee Falls?
- I need assistance. How do I contact Human Resources?
- How do I find out about Employment Opportunities?
- I'd like to volunteer. What do I need to do?
- Employee Relations & Coaching
- Compensation & Benefits
- Recruitment & Staffing
- Evaluations - Frontline / My Learning Plan / CESA 6 Effectiveness Project
- Training & Development
- Retirement Plan Administration
- A Strategic Partner
- Employee Sponsor and Advocate
- Substitute recruitment, hiring and training
- State & Federal reporting
The easiest way to get your question to the right person, if you're a staff member, is to utilize our SherpaDesk (Formerly BigWeb Desk). Using SherpaDesk ensures that your questions/concerns are properly routed to the correct HR team member!