How To Enroll
The Annual Enrollment Window will run from October 29th - November 9th 2018. All change requests submitted must be received in the Human Resource Office no later than 4PM on November 9, 2018.
- To submit changes to your medical, dental or vision coverage, please complete the form below:
- NEW THIS YEAR - The Flexible Spending Plans enrollment is now online. REMEMBER: You must re-elect this benefit every year. Please see below the detailed directions on how to log on and make your 2019 elections. NOTE: If you already have a Debit card do not through it away - Your new elections will be loaded onto your existing card!!
For more information on your FSA options please Click Here to be directed over to your full benefit information site
- An employee may elect to apply for short-term disability or supplemental life coverage at any time. An application may be completed and submitted to the HR Department. The application will be subject to full underwriting by the carrier and employees will be notified directly from the carrier of an approval or denial.
- If you would like to submit a change to your Health Savings Account Election for 2019, please complete the following HSA Deduction form and return it to the Human Resource Office.
- If you need to update your beneficiary on file for the life coverage offered by the District, please complete and return the Life Beneficiary Designation form.