Free & Reduced Information
The School District of Menomonee Falls is participating in the USDA Seamless Summer Option (SSO) for the entirety of the 2021-22 school year. This means that our school is providing free breakfast and lunch meals every day to all students through June 30, 2022 regardless of their meal benefit status – Free, Reduced or Paid!
When your child participates in our healthy and delicious school meals program it will save your family time and money. At breakfast, all students are offered at least four food items from three food components (grain, fruit, and fluid milk) and at lunch are offered five food components (grain, protein, fruit, vegetable, and fluid milk). For your student’s breakfast to be free, they must take at least three food items, one of which is ½ cup fruit or vegetable or they can take all 4 food items. For your child’s lunch meal to be free, they must take at least three different food components, one of which is ½ cup fruit or vegetable or they can take all 5 food items. A la carte items, milk only, or meals that do not meet the requirements described above will be charged a fee.
If you are applying online:
To access the online Free & Reduced Lunch application online, a family must be a registered Wordware user with a username and password. If you are not a registered user and would like to access the online Free & Reduced Lunch application, please contact:
- Who can get free or reduced price meals?
- How do I know if my children qualify as homeless, migrant or runaway?
- Do I need to fill out an application for each child?
- Should I fill out an application after receiving an approval letter?
- Do I need an application if my child attends a Community Eligibility Provision School?
- Can I apply online?
- My child was approved last year. Do I need to fill out a new form?
- I am a recipient of WIC. Can my child get free meals?
- Will the information I give be verified?
- What if I disagree with the school's decision on my application?
- May I apply if someone in my household isn't a U.S. citizen?
- What if my income isn't consistent?
- What if I have no income to report?
- We are in the military. Do we report our income differently?
- What if there is not enough room on the application for my family?
- My family needs more help. What other programs are available?
- Can you share my free & reduced information with other programs?