Design Day at Shady lane

Free & Reduced Information

Children need healthy meals to learn. The Menomonee Falls School District offers healthy meals every school day. Breakfast costs $1.65 (grades K-5), $1.70 (breakfast grades 6-12) and $2.00 (hot breakfast grades 9-12); lunch costs $2.50 (grades K-5), $2.85 (grades 6-8) and $3.10 (grades 9-12).

Your children may qualify for free meals or for reduced price meals. Reduced price meals for breakfast are no cost and lunch is $.40. Below is the application for free and reduced as well as an FAQ to help you with the application process.

If you are applying online:

To access the online Free & Reduced Lunch application online, a family must be a registered Wordware user with a username and password. If you are not a registered user and would like to access the online Free & Reduced Lunch application, please contact:

Theresa Schmitz

USDA Non-Discrimination Statement