Free & Reduced Information
On, August 31, 2020, the USDA announced that all kids would receive free meals through December 31, 2020 or until funding is exhausted. However, on October 9, 2020, the USDA extended free meals for all students through June 30, 2021.
Therefore, the School District of Menomonee Falls has made both breakfast and lunch meals available at no cost to all children age 18 and younger regardless of free/reduced lunch status. A child does not need to be a resident of Menomonee Falls to receive a meal, nor do they need to be enrolled in the district as a student.
If you are applying online:
To access the online Free & Reduced Lunch application online, a family must be a registered Wordware user with a username and password. If you are not a registered user and would like to access the online Free & Reduced Lunch application, please contact:
- Who can get free or reduced price meals?
- How do I know if my children qualify as homeless, migrant or runaway?
- Do I need to fill out an application for each child?
- Should I fill out an application after receiving an approval letter?
- Do I need an application if my child attends a Community Eligibility Provision School?
- Can I apply online?
- My child was approved last year. Do I need to fill out a new form?
- I am a recipient of WIC. Can my child get free meals?
- Will the information I give be verified?
- What if I disagree with the school's decision on my application?
- May I apply if someone in my household isn't a U.S. citizen?
- What if my income isn't consistent?
- What if I have no income to report?
- We are in the military. Do we report our income differently?
- What if there is not enough room on the application for my family?
- My family needs more help. What other programs are available?
- Can you share my free & reduced information with other programs?