Free & Reduced Information
Children need healthy meals to learn. The Menomonee Falls School District offers healthy meals every school day. Breakfast costs $1.65 (grades K-5), $1.70 (breakfast grades 6-12) and $2.00 (hot breakfast grades 9-12); lunch costs $2.50 (grades K-5), $2.85 (grades 6-8) and $3.10 (grades 9-12).
Your children may qualify for free meals or for reduced price meals. Reduced price meals for breakfast are no cost and lunch is $.40. Below is the application for free and reduced as well as an FAQ to help you with the application process.
If you are applying online:
To access the online Free & Reduced Lunch application online, a family must be a registered Wordware user with a username and password. If you are not a registered user and would like to access the online Free & Reduced Lunch application, please contact:
- Who can get free or reduced price meals?
- How do I know if my children qualify as homeless, migrant or runaway?
- Do I need to fill out an application for each child?
- Should I fill out an application after receiving an approval letter?
- Do I need an application if my child attends a Community Eligibility Provision School?
- Can I apply online?
- My child was approved last year. Do I need to fill out a new form?
- I am a recipient of WIC. Can my child get free meals?
- Will the information I give be verified?
- What if I disagree with the school's decision on my application?
- May I apply if someone in my household isn't a U.S. citizen?
- What if my income isn't consistent?
- What if I have no income to report?
- We are in the military. Do we report our income differently?
- What if there is not enough room on the application for my family?
- My family needs more help. What other programs are available?
- Can you share my free & reduced information with other programs?