Free & Reduced Information
When your child participates in our healthy and delicious school meals program, it will save your family time and money. At breakfast, all students are offered at least four food items from three food components (grain, fruit, and fluid milk), and at lunch are offered five food components (grain, protein, fruit, vegetable, and fluid milk). For your student’s breakfast to be free, they must take at least three food items, one of which is ½ cup of fruit or vegetable, or they can take all four food items. For your child’s lunch meal to be free, they must take at least three different food components, one of which is ½ cup of fruit or vegetable, or they can take all five food items. A la carte items, milk only, or meals that do not meet the above requirements will be charged a fee.
- Who can get free or reduced price meals?
- How do I know if my children qualify as homeless, migrant or runaway?
- Do I need to fill out an application for each child?
- Should I fill out an application after receiving an approval letter?
- Do I need an application if my child attends a Community Eligibility Provision School?
- My child was approved last year. Do I need to fill out a new form?
- I am a recipient of WIC. Can my child get free meals?
- Will the information I give be verified?
- What if I disagree with the school's decision on my application?
- May I apply if someone in my household isn't a U.S. citizen?
- What if my income isn't consistent?
- What if I have no income to report?
- We are in the military. Do we report our income differently?
- What if there is not enough room on the application for my family?
- My family needs more help. What other programs are available?
- Can you share my free & reduced information with other programs?