New Student Enrollment
Our Falls Schools are a great place to learn, play and grow. Our students are state and nationally recognized as exceptional, well-rounded students and are ready to take on whatever life brings them after graduation.
Do you live within the boundaries of the school district and have a child ready to enroll? Please follow the steps below and welcome to the School District of Menomonee Falls.
New enrollments will not be processed until proof of residency, immunizations and age are verified by the district. If you do not have access to complete the online form, access will be provided at any of the school offices.
*If you do not have access to safe and secure housing and would like to enroll your child in the school district, please click here.2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR ENROLLMENT - BEGINNING IN THE FALL
Be sure to fill out the enrollment form for the correct school year within 30 days. Enrollments not completed after 30 days are removed from the enrollment portal.
- Can I open enroll my child into Falls Schools?
- What is Chapter 220?
- I am a renter. Does my lease need to have my child's name on it?
- Can I be guaranteed an AM or PM slot for 4K?
- I already have children in the district. Do I need to fill out the same paperwork as a family that's new to the district?
- How do I know if my student walks or rides the bus?
- What day care options do I have for my children?