New Student Enrollment
Our Falls Schools are a great place to learn, play and grow. Our students are state and nationally recognized as exceptional, well-rounded students that are ready to take on whatever life brings them after graduation.
Do you live in the boundaries of the school district and have a child ready to enroll? Please follow the steps below..and welcome to the School District of Menomonee Falls.
1. Complete the enrollment steps listed below.
2. Return the required enrollment forms to your child's school.
3. Contact the school to set up an appointment to finalize your new enrollment by dropping off required Proof of Residency and Proof of Age
*If you do not have access to safe and secure housing and would like to enroll your child in the school district, please click here.
PLEASE USE THE CORRECT SCHOOL YEAR LINK TO ENROLL.2020-2021 School year enrollment - current school year
New enrollments will not be processed until proof of residency, immunizations and age are verified by the district. If you do not have access to complete the online form, access will be provided at any of the school offices.
- Can I open enroll my child into Falls Schools?
- What is Chapter 220?
- I am a renter. Does my lease need to have my child's name on it?
- Can I be guaranteed an AM or PM slot for 4K?
- I already have children in the district. Do I need to fill out the same paperwork as a family that's new to the district?
- How do I know if my student walks or rides the bus?
- What day care options do I have for my children?