Our Falls Schools are a great place to learn, play and grow. Our students are state and nationally recognized as exceptional, well-rounded students that are ready to take on whatever life brings them after graduation.
Ready to enroll?
1. Please click on the button below for the year you'd like to enroll.
2. Complete the enrollment steps listed below.
3. Return the required enrollment forms to your child's school.
4. Contact the school to set up an appointment to finalize your enrollment.
****FOR 4K/5K Fall Enrollments - Finalizing enrollments will be done at the January 29 Enrollment Night. If you are unable to attend this event, you may contact the school beginning Feb 1 to set up an enrollment appointment.****
If you are enrolling students in multiple schools, you can finalize all enrollments at one school.
Enrollments will not be processed until proof of residency, immunizations and age are verified by the school. If you do not have access to complete the online form, access will be provided at any of the school offices.
- Can I open enroll my child into Falls Schools?
- What is Chapter 220?
- I am a renter. Does my lease need to have my child's name on it?
- Can I be guaranteed an AM or PM slot for 4K?
- I already have children in the district. Do I need to fill out the same paperwork as a family that's new to the district?
- How do I know if my student walks or rides the bus?
- What day care options do I have for my children?