Design Day at Shady lane


Our Falls Schools are a great place to learn, play and grow. Our students are state and nationally recognized as exceptional, well-rounded students and are ready to take on whatever life brings them after graduation.

Do you live within the boundaries of the school district and have a child ready to enroll? Please follow the steps below and welcome to the School District of Menomonee Falls.

New enrollments will not be processed until proof of residency, immunizations and age are verified by the district. If you do not have access to complete the online form, access will be provided at any of the school offices.

Be sure to fill out the enrollment form for the correct school year within 30 days. Enrollments not completed after 30 days are removed from the enrollment portal.

Follow these steps to complete new student enrollment.

4K/5K Enrollment

4K at Shady Lane

4K at Ben Franklin

Frequently Asked Questions

Helpful Links