Watch for information about 4K/5K enrollment
night for the 2022-2023 school year!
WELCOMING THE CLASS OF 2035 & 2036!
4K Eligibility: Child must be 4 years old on or before Sept 1, 2022
5K Eligibility: Child must be 5 years old on or before Sept 1, 2022
*if your child is already attending 4K at the School District of Menomonee Falls, there is no need to enroll in 5K.
The following items are required to enroll your child:
1) ENROLL ONLINE Beginning January 1st: You will be asked to create a PowerSchool registration account.
2) MAKE ENROLLMENT NIGHT APPOINTMENT: After you enroll, you will receive a link to sign up for an enrollment night appointment for either January 26th or February 2rd from 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. These 15 minute appointments will be for you to bring the necessary Proof of Age and Proof of Residency to finalize the enrollment.
3) BRING TO THE ENROLLMENT NIGHT APPOINTMENT:
Click here to download an information sheet with the requirement to enroll at SDMF. Requirements include:
- An official birth certificate (not a copy) or passport for the child.
- All necessary proof of residency documents. See our proof of residency section on this page for details.
- Copy of immunizations record for the child.
4K Bell Schedule:
AM - 8:47 a.m. - 11:34 a.m. (Wed. - 8:47 a.m. - 10:50 a.m.)
PM - 12:58 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. (Wed. - 12:27 p.m - 2:30 p.m.)
If you have any problems with the online form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have general questions about enrollment, please contact the school.
Ben Franklin Elementary (PreK-2)
Tina Posnanski, email@example.com
Shady Lane (PreK-2)
Cecilia Philipp, firstname.lastname@example.org