College & Career Planning
- Academic & Career Planning
- ACT Information
- College Visits
- Employment Opportunities
- Financial Aid
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Transcript Request
- FAFSA Website: Free Application for Federal Student Aid, opens the door to the federal student aid process and often other scholarships through college of your choice.
- FAFSA Help: Critical steps for completing the FAFSA
- FAFSA Checklist
College Goal WIsconsin
Get free help and expert advice for completing your FAFSA at a College Goal Event.
Important Information Regarding Scholarships
The School District of Menomonee Falls does not endorse any of the scholarships and/or organizations available to students.
Update 4/20/20: The collection of scholarship applications has been changed to Monday April 27, 2020 via drive through from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.; bring checklist with scholarship applications.
Scholarship Night currently postponed.2020 Scholarship Checklist2020 Scholarship Descriptions
2020 Scholarship Questions
2020 Redefining Ready Scholarship Video Submission2020 Optimist Club Scholarship Information2020 Optimist Club Scholarship Verification FormFor questions regarding scholarships and applications, please contact Lynn Zindl at email@example.com
Students may also see their school counselor for help and/or clarification.
Before requesting transcripts or letters of recommendation, you should complete your college application through one of these methods:
- UW Apply – online application for all University of WI schools
- Common Application Be sure to enter our high school CEEB code (501285) when selecting Menomonee Falls High School as your school.
- College Specific Electronic Applications – can be found on the admissions/application page of the school you plan on applying to.
- Login to your Naviance account. Your username is your 4/3/2, you created your own password.
- Click on the “colleges I’m applying to” link under the “favorites” section on the home screen.
- Click the Add button (Pink Plus) in the upper right hand side
- If you are using the Common Application, follow the steps to match your accounts before proceeding.
- Type in the name of the college or university you would like to add. After finding the college or university, select how you will submit your application using the dropdown menu. Your options will be “Direct to the Institution” or “Common Application” (if you have matched your account).
- Click “ADD AND REQUEST TRANSCRIPT”
- Choose the type of transcript you are requesting:
- Initial - the first transcript sent to a college/university. This is the most common option.
Your request will be received by the counseling department who will electronically send your transcript to the desired school. Keep in mind: it could take additional time for the college/university to upload your transcript once it is sent. Transcript requests should be made at least two weeks prior to the application deadline.