Back to School
New for 2019-2020 - Back to School Registration will be Online
In an effort to streamline the back to school process and cut down on paper forms, registration for families will take place online through the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Registration will begin in August and parents will be notified via email with instructions for logging in and registering their student for the school year. Computers will be available at the Back to School Registration nights if you are unable to register before that date.
Back to School
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
(click to expand each section for more details)
- STEP 1 Create a PowerSchool Parent Account
- STEP 2 - BEFORE AUGUST 21st - Register Students Online for School
- STEP 3 - Review Immunization and other Medical Forms
- STEP 4 - Attend the Back to School Registration- Mon Aug 19, Tues Aug 20 or Wed Aug 28
All families that did not have an account already set up were sent emails and flyers with information on starting their account. These messages contained a unique ID and password to link your student to your account. If you did not receive this information, please contact email@example.com.
Please visit www.FallsSchools.org/Parents and log in to your PowerSchool Parent account. Instructions to create new accounts or link students to current accounts can also be found there. If you have any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Computers will be available at the Back to School Registration nights if you are unable to register before that date.
All parents will need to register their student online for the 2019-2010 school year, where you can updated your demographic information, update your child's medical records and pay school fees. Computers will be available at the Back to School Registration nights if you are unable to register before that date.
Please log into the PowerSchool Parent Portal and click on the annual re-registration icon on the left side menu.
If you have any problems, please email email@example.com.
Immunization forms will be mailed home in August. Please sign and return these one of the Registration days.
In the online registration, if you indicated any prescription or non prescription medication that is required to be taken at school, or if you indicated any medical conditions that require a care plan, please visit our District Nurse page to get the necessary required documents completed.
All forms need to filled out and resubmitted at the beginning of every school year. These forms should be turned in on Registration days. There will be a health room person there to receive them. It is important that these forms and medications be brought to the health room before the first day of school.
- 9th - 10th grades - Monday, Aug. 19 - 2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- 11th - 12th grades - Tuesday, Aug. 20 - 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- or Wednesday, Aug. 28 - 8:00 a.m. - noon
Back to School Registration you will be able to:
- Pay school fees online if you did not do so earlier.
- Student Photos. All students need to have their picture taken for their Student ID and yearbook. Students will receive ID's on site. Save time and click here to order online. Or, click here to download the PDF form and bring to registration.
- Complete and turn in required health forms and speak to health room staff if needed.
- Turn in your Code of Conduct & Cell Phone Agreement. It is important that these forms be signed by both student and parent and turned in on registration day or before the first day of school. Forms are color-coded by grade.
- Get information regarding transportation and food service.
- Join the Booster Club and get information about other community programs.
- Complete your volunteer forms and submit ID for background check. These are required to be submitted at the start of the each school year. Volunteer forms can be downloaded here or will be available at registration night.
If you are unable to attend any of the registration dates, please stop into the main office to pay fees and turn in any required forms before the first day of school. School pictures will be retaken on September 24th.
Contact Mary Zentgraf at 262-250-2624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Bus Routes and Transportation Information
- 1st Day of School Schedule
- High School & District Calendars
- School Nutrition
- Individual School Registration Dates and Links
- Important Documents
- Additional Information
Back to School Registration and Links:
- Ben Franklin Elementary (4K - 2nd): Thurs, Aug 22nd, 3:00 - 7:00 p.m
- Shady Lane Elementary (4K - 2nd): Wed, Aug 14th, 2:00 - 7:00 p.m
- Valley View Elementary (3rd - 5th): Tues, Aug 13th, 3:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- North Middle School - (6th - 8th): Tues, Aug 20, 4:00 - 8:00 p.m. or Wed August 21, 8:00 a.m. - Noon
- Menomonee Falls High School
- 9th - 10th grade: Mon, Aug 19, 2:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- 11th - 12th grade: Tues, Aug 20, 9:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- or Wed, Aug 28 - 8 a.m. - Noon
Schoology is your home for class info. Current students can check classes and assignments.
- Click here to access Schoology
- Parents can sign up on Schoology - click here and select Parent. Enter your access code provided by your school.
School Messenger Parents will receive recorded messages and emails throughout the year as reminders of important dates, events or any important information that is needed to communicate to our families here at MFHS.
Menomonee Falls Messenger is our school newsletter that is located on the school website. Click here to read past issues.The August issue will be sent to you electronically via School messenger email with start of school information.
Senior Portrait Yearbook Submission - Deadline is November 1st. Click here for Senior Portrait Submission Information.