Instructions for current students to send a transcript to a college or university:
If you are applying to a Common App School, please make an appointment with your School Counselor and be sure to follow the extra highlighted steps below.
- Log in to High School Family Connections, enter in our zip code: 53051
- Your username and password is the same as your network login. a. Username: 4/3, plus the last 2 digits of your Student ID b. Password: Student ID number
- Click on ‘colleges I am applying to’ (left hand side of screen, under ‘my colleges’)
- COMMON APP ONLY: You must complete the common app matching box (blue) by filling in your email. Note- you must have already started your Common APP account in order to do this.
- Select ‘+ add to this list’ Or ‘add colleges to my list’ (very small, middle of the screen).
- Select the type of application you are submitting (early decision, early action, regular decision, etc). Most schools in WI are Regular Decision.
- Check the box that says ‘request transcript’.
- Use the ‘Lookup’ tool to find the college you want your transcript sent to or type in the name.
- Check box if you have already submitted your application. It is recommended that you submit application before you send transcript.
- Select “add colleges” at the bottom of the page. Don’t forget this important step!!
- COMMON APP ONLY: If you are applying using The Common Application, you must only submit Letters of Recommendation through Family Connection.
- COMMON APP ONLY: If your school has the option to do common app or non-common app, you must indicate if you are using common app or not. See below. Click on ‘How are you applying?’