Annual Data Verification
Annual Data Verification for families is now open. Please login to your PowerSchool Parent Portal and scroll down on the left side menu to Annual Data Verification. You must complete the verification for each student.
THIS CANNOT BE DONE THROUGH THE APP. YOU MUST LOG TO THE WEBSITE.
Annual Data Verification includes:
- Verifying and updating contact information
- Updating Annual Health History
- Reviewing updated district handbooks, and agreements
- Pay school fees
If you are having trouble or do not have your PowerSchool Parent Portal set up,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's name.
Are you a new student that has not yet enrolled into the district? Click here for new enrollments.
PLEASE NOTE: CLASS SCHEDULES OR TEACHER ASSIGNMENTS MAY BE VISIBLE IN POWERSCHOOL BUT ARE NOT FINAL AS CHANGES ARE BEING MADE ON A DAILY BASIS. ADJUSTMENTS TO FEES MAY BE NECESSARY AFTER SCHEDULES ARE FINALIZED
Pay School Fees
School fees are now available to pay online through RevTrak. To pay online, parents will need their PowerSchool Parent Account set up. For detailed fee payment instructions please click here.
To pay your school fees online, please click here.
PLEASE NOTE - when the fee payment system asks for your POWERSCHOOL information, some browsers are autofilling your email address. POWERSCHOOL user name is NOT an email address.
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we are strongly encouraging all families to pay fees online for the 2020-2021 school year. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact the North Office at 262-255-8472.
- Medical Forms and Care Plans
- 6th Grade Immunization Requirement
- School Supply List
- Bus Routes and Transportation Information
- Cell Phone & Code of Conduct Policies
- North School Year Calendars/Bell Schedule
- First Day of School Schedule
- September A/B Schedule
- School Nutrition
- High School, and Elementary Back to School Dates and Links
- Covid 19 Information for Families
- School Picture Information