Menomonee Falls Collective Impact
Collective impact is our intentional way of working together with a shared vision, purpose and goal of solving community problems.
Menomonee Falls Collective Impact stated in 2016 as a partnership between the School District of Menomonee Falls and the Village of Menomonee Falls Police Department to better support at-risk youth. In 2018, Menomonee Falls Collective Impact grew its partnership with the broader community to maximize the resources of the community for the wellbeing of all Village of of Menomonee Falls residents.
An Improving Community
- Builds a culture for improvement and disciplined collaborative problem solving.
- Is built on a foundation of trust
- Eliminates unnecessary hassle or barriers that stand between citizens and available resources and services
- Networks partners focused on improvement, innovation, and quality outcomes.
- Aligns resources to improve outcomes for children, families, and communities.
- Is explicitly relentless in its efforts to improve our community.
Addiction Resource Council
Kairos International Christian Church