We're so happy you're part of our Falls Schools! Parent support plays a vital role in a child’s academic success, and we’re here to partner with your family to support you and your children in your experience with our district.
We’ve compiled resources for parents to provide an easy source for class information, checking grades and attendance, viewing our calendars and pay fees.
If you are getting an "unable to sync" error message on the PowerSchool app, delete the app and reinstall it. You will need the district code: WPBP and your PowerSchool login and password to set it up again. This will correct the problem.
FOR HELP CREATING OR LOGGING INTO YOUR POWERSCHOOL PARENT ACCOUNT - PLEASE CLICK HERE
- School Phone Numbers
- KIDS INC Phone Numbers
- Homework Help
- School Nurse & Health Forms
- Curriculum & Standards
- Policies & Handbooks
- School Closing/Weather
- Text Messaging Notification
- Community Resources
District Office: 262.255.8440
MFHS Attendance: 262.255.8455
MFHS Attendance Email: email@example.com
MFHS Athletics Office: 262.255.8414
MFHS Student Services: 262.255.8565
North Middle School: 262.255.8450
North MS Attendance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ben Franklin (4K-2): 262.255.8470
Riverside (3-5): 262.255.8484
Riverside Attendance Email: email@example.com
Shady Lane (4K-2): 262.255.8480
Valley View (3-5): 262.250.2620
Does your child have a severe allergy? Is there medication or supplement that your child needs to take during the school day? Are you wondering if you should keep your child home from school?
Forms & FAQs around student health can be found on our District Nurse's page.
Closing or delaying school because of inclement weather involves several factors: weather conditions that are both current and predicted to occur during the course of the coming day, road conditions and closures, and the ability of the schools to prepare for students to arrive.
When schools are closed, all athletic events and practices are also canceled.
In the event of a school closing or delay, all School District of Menomonee Falls families will be notified using the following resources:
- Automated text and phone call message
- District website fallsschools.org
- Local television and radio broadcasts
- Social Media (Twitter and Facebook)
The School District of Menomonee Falls uses a service called School Messenger to send automated phone calls, text messages and emails to parents and guardians about school-related safety, weather-related closings, reminders and absences.
Update Contact Information
If you are the parent or guardian of a Falls Schools student, please make sure your contact information is up to date in Skyward.
Please know the safety of our students and your family is our first priority. We will always make decisions out of caution and, at the same time, communicate with you early and often.
If the school district decides to remain open, but as a parent or guardian, you feel the weather conditions are not safe, your child will be excused as long as you notify your child's school.
Starting Friday, October 12, 2018, the School District of Menomonee Falls will add text messaging capabilities for emergency notifications and important school information. On Friday, October 12, 2018, at 6 p.m., SDMF families who have a cell phone number listed in PowerSchool will receive a text message, asking if they would like to “opt-in” to receive important information from the district via SMS text messaging.
If you’d like to receive notifications via text, information, please reply with “Y” or “Yes” when you receive your verification message. If you do not reply, you will not receive any further text messages from our schools. The message you receive will come from our ‘short code’, 67587 and read similar to the following:
“School Messenger notifications. Reply Y to subscribe or STOP to cancel, message and data rates may apply. Msg freq varies. Visit schoolmessenger.com/txt for info”
Here are some things to keep in mind about texting:
1. Opting INTO text messaging will NOT opt you out of phone calls and emails, it’s just another way for us to try to reach you.
2. We will always try to keep frequency and audience in mind when sending notifications.
3. You will only be able to receive text messages if your cell phone number is on file with the district in Powerschool. If you do not receive a message on Oct 12, your cell phone may not be on file with us. Please contact your school’s administrative assistant if you believe your number is not in PowerSchool.
4. To opt out of all text messages from SchoolMessenger, visit http://www.schoolmessenger.com/txtmsg/ or reply with “STOP” to the opt-in message that you receive. If you opt-in, but later decide to opt-out, simply send “STOP” to 67587 at any time, or reply “STOP” to any message from our organization.
5. The SDMF does not reimburse for any charges associated with sending or receiving text messages. Please check with your wireless carrier for information about your mobile service plan and any possible charges related to text messaging.
- What are the fees for the school year?
- I've moved, do I need to change my address?
- What is Schoology & how do I use it?
- What are the required immunizations for my child?
- What are my rights as a parent?
- How do I get into my child's bus account?
- How do I get into Powerschool or create a new Parent Account?
General Fees 2018/2019
4K Kindergarten/Early Childhood $25
Kindergarten- 5th Grade $75
Middle School $90
High School $130
Music Instrument Rental $75
North Middle School Per Sport $130
North (Max 4 Sports per Family) $520
High School Per Sport $165
High School (Max 4 Sports per Family) $660
$85.00 1/2 yr
Fine Arts Fee
Grades 6-12 (Band and Orchestra), Grades 7-12 (Art and Choir): $25
Activity/Clubs - Grade 6-12 (One time fee/School year): $20
Career & Technical Education Materials Fee
6-12 (PLTW, Tech Ed): $25, one fee per semester,per dept course
Additional Fees will be assessed at individual schools (student handbook, portfolio, locks, etc.)
If you need a tuition waiver, please click here.
- What is Schoology?
Schoology is an online learning management system students and parents use to access course information.
- What information is available on Schoology for parents?
Parents will be able to view their student's course information, the calendar showing school assignments & events, and other information about what is happening in the classroom. Parents should continue to use PowerSchool for grades and attendance information at this time.
- How do I sign up for Schoology?
Parents will need one personal email account and a school provided parent access code for their children (a separate access code for each child) to access Schoology student course information. Parents will be able to associate additional children under one account. See the Parent Guide for directions.
- How do I obtain a parent access code?
Access codes will be distributed at parent/teacher conferences in November. If a parent is unable to attend the conference, their child should request the parent code from the help desk in the school library media center.
- Is a Schoology App available for my phone?
The App is available for Apple (itunes) and Android (google play) from the app store for your phone.
- Is Schoology available for parents at the elementary level?
No, not at this time. The elementary area is under development.
The Versatrans E-link system is secure and password protected, with authorized users having access only to data relevant to their student’s status.
E-link provides parents/guardians access to information quickly over the web whenever needed. New families can find out whether their child(ren) should walk or ride, the location of bus stops, and pickup and drop-off times. Better access to information to serve students and parents.
Please note: Bus Route Letters will NOT be mailed home. If you do not have access to a computer please contact your school office or log on at your child’s registration event.
Bus Lookup System
Step 1: Enter your home phone number (without dashes, we had a software update) for your User ID and Password (example: 2622554444)
Step 2: Click on “Work with Students”
Step 3: Click on “View My Students” (and you will see your student(s)). After logging the 1st time you will be prompted to change your password. (Optional)
Step 4: To PRINT, click on the “Display PDF” (in the upper left hand corner and print).
Powerschool is our student information system for the school district. With a parent account, parents can view schedules, grades & attendance through a computer or a mobile app. Parents will also need an account to register for school in August each year. If you haven't set up an account before, please follow the instructions below. Setting up the account, link new students or registering for the school year must be done from a computer. These options are not available on the mobile app.
Please note - the student link access ID and password are NOT the login and password to login to the Powerschool portal. This information is only used to link students to your account AFTER you login.
Creating your PowerSchool Parent/Guardian Account for the first time. This allows parents/guardians their desired username and password and to have multiple students associated to one login account.
You will need to link each child to your account by adding the student link access ID and password that is located on each student's invoice. (You will set this up one time for the duration of your child’s school years here in our district. You can add additional children at anytime to your account.) You will be able to view your child’s/children’s schedule, attendance, assignments, grades and more.
Please note - the student link access ID and password are NOT the login and password to gain access to the Powerschool portal. This information is only used to link students to your account AFTER you login.
Please follow the steps below to set up your new PowerSchool Parent/Guardian Account (first time) PLEASE USE A DESKTOP COMPUTER, not a mobile device.
1. Go to FallsSchools.org/Parents
2. Click create and account
3.Enter your desired username and password (password should be at least 8 characters/numeral or more) DO NOT USE THE STUDENT LINK INFORMATION HERE
4. Fill out the required information.
5. To link students, use the Student Link Access ID and Password. The school should have provided this to you in an email or on the student invoice.
6. Parents are able to have multiple students associated to their one account. Once all Students Access ID’s & Passwords have been entered the user then hits ENTER at the bottom of the page.
7. The parent/guardian will now be able to log into their accounts (PowerSchool Portal) just as before to view all of your student(s) with one parent login account. You will now be able to pay your school fees online with your PS Username & Password.
You will use your Parent/Guardian Account (username and password) to pay your PowerSchool fees and optional/additional fees online using your credit, debit card or e-check on our website . If you are a parent of students at NMS or MFHS you can click on the Icon for that school to purchase optional/additional products on the webstore.
Parking Passes require all forms to be filled out and signed before parking pass is issued. All fees must be paid in full to receive a parking pass and/or yearbook (end of year) at MFHS and NMS.
If you already have a parent account for a student and want to add another student, please follow these steps:
Please note - the student link access ID and password are NOT the login and password to gain access to the Powerschool portal. This information is only used to link students to your account AFTER you login with your information you used to create the parent account.
1) Log in to your Powerschool parent account from a desktop computer (not a mobile device)
2) On the left hand side, under Navigation click Account Settings
3) Click on Students in the center screen.
4) Click Add on the right hand side of screen.
5) Enter the student link access ID and password provided by the school for that student.
If you have any questions, please contact the school.
If you use the forgotten password assistant and did not receive a reset email from firstname.lastname@example.org please call your school for assistance, or the district office.