We're so happy you're part of our Falls Schools! Parent support plays a vital role in a child’s academic success, and we’re here to partner with your family to support you and your children in your experience with our district.
We’ve compiled resources for parents to provide an easy source for class information, checking grades and attendance, viewing our calendars and pay fees.
If you are getting an "unable to sync" error message on the PowerSchool app, delete the app and reinstall it. You will need the district code: WPBP and your PowerSchool login and password to set it up again. This will correct the problem.
FOR HELP CREATING OR LOGGING INTO YOUR POWERSCHOOL PARENT ACCOUNT - PLEASE CLICK HERE
- What are the fees for the school year?
- I've moved, do I need to change my address?
- What is Schoology & how do I use it?
- What are the required immunizations for my child?
- What are my rights as a parent?
- How do I get into my child's bus account?
- How do I get into Powerschool or create a new Parent Account?