Volunteer With the District
The School District of Menomonee Falls welcomes family and community member volunteers to support our students and staff throughout the year. Volunteer opportunities exist throughout the District. Volunteers provide supervision on field trips, plan school community events, offer fundraising and donation support, and actively engage in classrooms to support student learning. We appreciate our volunteers for the thousands of hours of service, and hundreds of thousands of dollars raised in support of our students, programs and schools. Thank you!
Effective May 15, 2020, SDMF has implemented an online volunteer application and background check process. To ensure the safety of our students, all volunteers are required to have an approved criminal background check prior to volunteering.
Background checks are required for any volunteer (including parents) who meets any of the following criteria:
- Volunteer may come into contact with students
- Volunteer will be inside a school or on school grounds
- Volunteer has a regular or ongoing assignment at a school
- Volunteer will be off campus with students
- Volunteer will be chaperoning a field trip
- Volunteer is a mentor to a student or group of students
- Volunteer is a coach or club advisor
- Volunteer will communicate with students (i.e., pen pals)
Please be advised that background checks can take up to 3-5 days, during regular business hours Monday - Friday, to complete the automated process.
Volunteer with Falls Schools
There are many opportunities to volunteer with our schools. You can become a member of our PTO/PIE or booster organizations, assist with athletic teams or in classrooms, chaperone field trips, or help within the schools themselves as well as other activities and clubs. Please contact the school principal or our senior volunteer supervisor for possible opportunities to volunteer